Director of Enrollment Analytics & CRM Solutions
Department: VC for Enrollment Management - 240000
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced understanding of the undergraduate and graduate admissions funnel and the fundamentals of student recruitment
- Effective communication skills in person and in writing
- Ability to perform work that is highly technical and an understanding of relational databases
- Must have a team mentality and be able to operate effectively in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to keep confidences and maintain highest levels of compliance with university, state and federal rules and laws
- Experience leveraging CRM to achieve enrollment successes
- Experience managing and leveraging the CRM Slate
- Experience in predictive and prescriptive enrollment analytics and reporting
- Supervision experience
- Experience in Banner/Ellucian
- Understanding of SQL
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The goal of Enrollment Management is to provide leadership for App State to achieve optimal outcomes for university access, recruitment, retention, and graduation. The division strategically plans and implements tactics to ensure that talented students continue to choose to enroll at App State and that those who enroll achieve success as measured by their timely graduation and achievement of their collegiate goals.
The Director of Enrollment Analytics & CRM Solutions is a twelve-month EHRA exempt position that leads the innovation, development, improvement, and long-term development of the analytics and CRM solutions used in all facets of Enrollment Management. This also includes serving as the liaison with campus constituents/forming relationships/expanding the use of Slate.
The Director is responsible for leading the development and maintenance of the CRM (Slate) and associated workflows, serves as the liaison between end users and the CRM vendor, and supervises the Slate team.
Serve as the Slate Administrator and Enrollment Analytics lead. This includes:
- This position is the security officer for the office, assuring data integrity and assuring access to the system and data is granted only for those with legitimate business need and ensures that system access is reviewed frequently.
- Understands the enrollment goals of App State and is able to help others understand how analytics and CRM lead to enrollment success.
- Support the strategy of new student enrollment projections by routinely analyzing data to inform adjustments of recruitment strategies and integrated marketing plans.
- Understand potential new student markets by utilizing historical enrollment patterns at App State as well as prospective student research.
- Implement innovations that improve the efficiency and/or abilities of recruitment and processing functions.
- Leads multiple team efforts with the ability to assess the skills and strengths of individuals to optimize outcomes.
- Develops and manages expedient and effective prospect and application processing methods utilizing all the functionality of the CRM (both delivered and custom) and available integrations with the SIS and other technology systems.
- Develops and maintains necessary enrollment admissions reports, projects upcoming reporting needs, and establishes effective data strategies and standards in all associated prospect datasets for the purpose of communicating to internal and external clients.
- Respond to requests filed by university colleagues, escalating as necessary.
- Solve Slate issues for department staff.
- Troubleshoot with third-party vendors
- Monitor Slate forums on behalf of the Slate Team to keep colleagues aware of known issues.
- Review audit queries to assure data integrity.
- Maintain queries for campus partners.
- Build simple events in the graduate Slate instance on campus.
- Develop a specific App State Slate user manual.
- Document solutions to day-to-day technical problems to include maintenance, modification, or development of complex inter-related applications/solutions.
- Leads and organizes training sessions in the effective and creative uses of the CRM both inside and outside of Enrollment Management and delegates permissions and roles in the use of the CRM as necessary. (ie: reporting and queries to ensure high levels of self-sufficiency)
- Responsible for overseeing the process of data exchange with third-party vendors.
- Inform stakeholders of changes in data structure to align campus reporting mechanisms.
- Collaborate with ITS to troubleshoot data integrations with the student information system.
- Overseeing clean import data requests into Slate on demand and establishing upload procedures as well as data practices, including the reconciliation of duplicate records, for the CRM and all prospective student information to the CRM; manages the upload of all prospective student information into the CRM.
- Attend the annual Slate summit conference, webinars, and other professional development opportunities.
- Stay current on standard processes as an active member of the Slate community.
- Work positively in a highly team-oriented leadership structure so that healthy work relationships are fostered and each team member is equipped with the necessary tools and information required to achieve enrollment goals.
- Strategize the expansion and opportunities of the Slate team to ensure the team is able to meet the University and division goals
Work Schedule/Hours:Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (occasional weekends for Admissions events)
Suggested Salary Range: Salary Commensurate with experience
Open Until Filled: Yes
Evaluation of Applications Begins: 01/26/2024
Proposed Date of Hire: 02/19/2024
To apply, visit https://appstate.peopleadmin.com/postings/44085
Appalachian State University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. The University does not discriminate in access to its educational programs and activities, or with respect to hiring or the terms and conditions of employment, on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity and expression, political affiliation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or sexual orientation.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency