Instructional Production Specialist
Pennsylvania State University's University Outreach - Professional and Community Education-Justice and Safety Institute (PACSETI) are seeking a Instructional Production Specialist (IPS). The position will be responsible for providing specialized support in producing online and digital course materials. Using PACSETI tools (Xyleme, Office 365, and Adobe products), the IPS is responsible for entry and web page formatting into the proprietary Learning Management System. Final editing and placement of multimedia and graphic elements are included.
- Instructional Development: The IPS is responsible for creating, revising, maintaining, and producing instructional materials within the departments learning content management systems following departmental guidelines.
- The IPS is responsible for completing the Screen Capture Process, which includes analyzing requests from faculty and IDs to efficiently and effectively revise screen captures to meet the demand while remediating any Personally Identifiable Information within all child support enforcement screenshots used in PACSETI.
- Graphics or Multimedia Element Updates: The IPS may be responsible for completing graphics updates using the Adobe Product Line (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator). Efforts are limited to updates and must adhere to departmental standards.
- Forms and Records: The IPS will be responsible for completing their portion of Training Material Records (TMRs) and any other records associated with curriculums and projects, following departmental guidelines.
- Committee Participation: Participates in one or more internal departmental committees or work groups aimed at assisting the department or its portfolios with recommending approaches.
Typically requires a Associate's Degree or higher plus two (2) years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. This is a limited-term appointment funded for one year from date of hire with good possibility of re- funding.
The Pennsylvania State University is committed to and accountable for advancing diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability in all of its forms. We embrace individual uniqueness, foster a culture of inclusion that supports both broad and specific diversity initiatives, leverage the educational and institutional benefits of diversity in society and nature, and engage all individuals to help them thrive. We value inclusion as a core strength and an essential element of our public service mission.
Apply online at https://psu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/PSU_Staff/job/University-Park-Campus/Instructional-Production-Specialist_REQ_0000027712-1
CAMPUS SECURITY CRIME STATISTICS: For more about safety at Penn State, and to review the Annual Security Report which contains information about crime statistics and other safety and security matters, please go to http://www.police.psu.edu/clery/, which will also provide you with detail on how to request a hard copy of the Annual Security Report.
Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency